A quilt contest is also part of the annual event. Entry forms along with payment and photo must be delivered to the museum no later than Wednesday, March 28.
Entries will be accepted in the following categories:
- Applique: by hand or machine, applique dominates any other technique
- Pieced: by hand or machine, piecing dominates any other technqiue
- Mixed Technique: two or more major construction techniques are used
- Novelty: unquilted (such as Cathedral Window, Yo-Yo)
- Art Quilt: maker’s original design, innovative technique, subject or materials
- Art Work: any medium with a quilt or quilting theme
The fee to enter is $10 for each entry. Each entry must have a separate form, although fees may be combined into one payment.
Prize money for first and second place will be awarded with the acceptation of the unjudged category. The contest is open to all. Quilts can be for sale, although it is not mandatory. Entrants must provide their own display equipment.
An entry form is available by clicking the link below: